Making your own dressing is a great way to control your sugar, fat, and sodium intake when enjoying salads. This raspberry vinaigrette has a sweet delicate taste, but it is a good match for heartier greens like spinach and arugula.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
Yield: About 1 1/2 cups
- ½ cup vegetable or canola
- 1 packet of Truvia (or another stevia-based sweetener)
- ¼ cup no sugar added apple sauce
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- A dash salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup raspberries, fresh or defrosted frozen berries
Combine all ingredients in a blender or food processor, emulsify until smooth. Store dressing in an airtight container in the refrigerator.